Early Finisher/Challenger Packet School-Year Bundle [Grades 3-6]
You will receive the ZIP file to download after completing your purchase.
This School-Year Bundle includes all of your favorite Early Finisher/Challenger Packets for September through May, and saves you money by buying all nine packets together instead of separately.
What is an Early Finisher Packet?
These packets are bundles of fun, engaging, and challenging early finisher activities designed for Grades 3-6 as an answer to the question:"I'm Done, Now What?"
- September through May Early Finisher Packets (PDF files)
- Each packet contains 10-11 themed activity pages of math, history, writing, reading, trivia, brain teasers, logic puzzles and more!
- 2 optional coloring pages to be used as a cover for each month
- Table of Contents for each month
- Instruction Pages
- Answer Keys
How to Use each Monthly Packet:
Using cover choice 1, print out one packet for each student in your class. Students can be given the packet any time in the month and can be instructed to keep the packet in their desk or binders. Any time a student finishes an assignment, and is wondering “I’m Done, Now What?”, they can pull out this packet and work at their own pace and in any order they choose. You can choose to include some or all of the activities in the packet~ customizing it to your students' needs!
Challenge your fast finishers in grades 3 and 4. Using cover choice 2, print out one packet for each student in your class who needs enrichment. Students can be given the packet, and can be instructed to keep the packet in their desk or binders. Any time a student finishes an assignment and is wondering what to do while the rest of their peers are still working, keep them engaged and challenged by having these fun printables ready to go.
Other ideas for use:
- Hand out to students the first day of the month- offer a reward for those who finish it by the last day of the month!
- Use the Cover for a coloring contest!
- Pages can also be printed out individually and given as Self Starts, or used for fun themed seat-work
- During standardized testing, hand out packets for students who finish early to work on.