February Early Finisher/Challenger Packet [Grades 3-6]
You will receive the PDF file to download after completing your purchase.
This packet is a bundle of fun, engaging, and challenging early finisher activities designed for Grades 3-6 as an answer to the question:"I'm Done, Now What?"
- 10 February themed activity pages of math, history, writing, reading, trivia, brain teasers, logic puzzles and more!
- 2 optional coloring pages to be used as a cover
- Table of Contents
- 1 Instruction Page
- Answer Keys
How to Use:
Using cover choice 1, print out one packet for each student in your class. Students can be given the packet any time in February and can be instructed to keep the packet in their desk or binders. Any time a student finishes an assignment, and is wondering “I’m Done, Now What?”, they can pull out this packet and work at their own pace and in any order they choose. You can choose to include some or all of the activities in the packet~ customizing it to your students' needs!
Challenge your fast finishers in grades 3 and 4. Using cover choice 2, print out one packet for each student in your class who needs enrichment. Students can be given the packet, and can be instructed to keep the packet in their desk or binders. Any time a student finishes an assignment and is wondering what to do while the rest of their peers are still working, keep them engaged and challenged by having these fun printables ready to go.
Other ideas for use:
- Hand out to students the first day of the month- offer a reward for those who finish it by the last day of the month!
- Use the Cover for a coloring contest!
- Pages can also be printed out individually and given as Self Starts, or used for fun February themed seat-work
- Use as an activity at a Valentine's party center