June Early Finisher/Challenger Packet [Grades 3-6]
This is a digital file. You will receive the file to download after completing your purchase.
This packet is a bundle of fun, engaging, and challenging early finisher activities designed for Grades 3-6 as an answer to the question:"I'm Done, Now What?"
- 10 activity pages of math, history, writing, reading, trivia, brain teasers, logic puzzles and more!
- 2 optional coloring pages to be used as a cover
- Table of Contents
- 1 page of teacher instructions
- Detailed answer keys
How to Use:
Using cover choice 1, print out one packet for each student in your class. Students can be given the packet any time in June and can be instructed to keep the packet in their desk or binders. Any time a student finishes an assignment, and is wondering “I’m Done, Now What?”, they can pull out this packet and work at their own pace and in any order they choose. You can choose to include some or all of the activities in the packet~ customizing it to your students' needs!
Challenge your fast finishers in grades 3 and 4. Using cover choice 2, print out one packet for each student in your class who needs enrichment. Students can be given the packet, and can be instructed to keep the packet in their desk or binders. Any time a student finishes an assignment and is wondering what to do while the rest of their peers are still working, keep them engaged and challenged by having these fun printables ready to go.
Other ideas for use:
- Hand out to students during the last week of school- offer a reward for those who finish it by the last day!
- Send home with students for summer work
- Use the Cover for a coloring contest!
- Pages can also be printed out individually and given as Self Starts, or used for fun June themed seat-work or centers (applicable for year-round schools)